View Profile TAGPilot101YT

Nice dude!! :)

LOL XD!

LOL!! SO FUNNY 5/5 STARS! :) Good Job! :) ;) ;D :D

169 Audio Reviews

Noice (was one of the first to comment on yt btw).=

Nice but really repetitive and takes way too long to get in the drops and some nice buildups would work plus maybe somekicks in the bridge. Also I barely hear the drums in the drop so use some sidechain (or if you are already using it then use a better/more audible sidechain). Tho I love the concept and is a huge improvement! Good job! :)

the kicks don't sound side-chained in the buildup and the drop has volume issues and the whole track has clipping and the whole thing could have improvement. But since the remix has a good base it isn't all that bad so keep practicing :)

FuzionTech responds:

sorry. I had trouble with mixing because this was the only music that was laggy. I tried mixing it thrice. ended up crashing thrice

1 Art Review

Nice! I sometimes make my own song/cover art too! Has a nice simplistic lok but hte background for it says "FreeLogoServices"... anyway good art picked or made!! :)

FlyingKittyz responds:

it was not made by me but thank you for telling me that :D

I am a 14 year old boy that loves to do everything but I am focusing mainly on uploading Music here and Art. I use FL Studio 20 Demo and I hope to get the paid version very soon! I use a Windows 7 PC and will get Windows 10 soon!! :)

Genson Pageot @TAGPilot101YT