View Profile TAGPilot101YT

Nice dude!! :)

I like this and thanks for the info!! I really did need it!! :) ;) ;D :D

LOL XD!

162 Audio Reviews

Nice just get a better choice of drums :) Also sounds like main menu music lol

Nice ur best and I like the chords but the drop could be better and the choice of drums is eh. Choose better drums and also hot hats sounds boring, change up the pattern and also I recommend getting PC version but go for fl mobile for now ;) Also the track cud be louder and I wud recommend layering 2+ leads together to get a better sound and I LOVE THAT MELODY DUDE (wanna remix it but I use FL studio on PC, maybe screenshot the patterns and scores so I can remix it?)

Nice! I would say this is the genre Ambient and I like how atmospheric and warm the track is! However that ending seems a bit weird to me but otherwise good job! :)

1 Art Review

Nice! I sometimes make my own song/cover art too! Has a nice simplistic lok but hte background for it says "FreeLogoServices"... anyway good art picked or made!! :)

FlyingKittyz responds:

it was not made by me but thank you for telling me that :D

I am a 13 year old boy that loves to do everything but I am focusing mainly on uploading Music here and Art. I use FL Studio 20 Demo and I hope to get the paid version very soon! I use a Windows 7 PC and will get Windows 10 soon!! :) ;) ;D :D

Genson Pageot @TAGPilot101YT